Sunday 6 September 2015

My summer holidays 2015

My summer was definitely hectic, tremendously exciting and tiring at times.
I had the move from Lancaster (Lancashire) to Chobham (Surrey). Before it, I had the wonderful experience of my eldest son’s graduation in Manchester while at the same time my parents and parents in law came from Italy and stayed with us for a week. Only a week after they left, we had the move. A packing fever gripped the whole family, we worked day and part of the night to empty our house of all the stuff we had accumulated over eight years. The move lasted three days and left us exhausted in the new beautiful house, surrounded by more than a hundred boxes on a rainy cold day. It was the end of July and we had about a month before work started again...


I will post more about my busy summer from next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment